Vs > Tura
International Falls, Minnesota vs Tura Climate & Distance Between
International Falls, Minnesota vs Tartous, Syria
International Falls, Minnesota vs Las Palmas De Gran Canaria, Canary Islands
International Falls, Minnesota vs Tamatave/ Toamasina, Madagascar
International Falls, Minnesota vs Greymouth, New Zealand
Tura vs Auckland, Otara, New Zealand
Tura vs Mkambo, Gabon
Tura vs Vlore, Albania
Tura vs Kem, Russia
North Platte, Nebraska vs Nueva Asuncion, Boqueron
Tapanui vs Tokushima
Kushka vs Marina Di Ginosa
Bahia Blanca vs Pendleton, Or
- The distance between International Falls, Minnesota, Usa and Tura, Russia is approximately 7,413 km or 4,606 mi.
- To reach International Falls, Minnesota in this distance one would set out from Tura bearing 9.8° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach International Falls, Minnesota bearing 173.6° or S .
- International Falls, Minnesota has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb) whereas Tura has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- International Falls, Minnesota is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome whereas Tura is in or near the subpolar moist tundra biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 12 °C (21.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 16.2 °C (29.2°F) less in International Falls, Minnesota. The continentality subtype is truly continental as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 239.5 mm (9.4 in) more which is equivalent to 239.5 l/m² (5.88 US gal/ft²) or 2,395,000 l/ha (256,041 US gal/ac) more. About 1 5/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 15.7° higher in International Falls, Minnesota than in Tura.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for International Falls, Minnesota relative to Tura. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Tura vs International Falls, Minnesota
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
International Falls, Minnesota vs Guardiavecchia, Italy
International Falls, Minnesota vs Pecs, Hungary
International Falls, Minnesota vs Essen, Germany
International Falls, Minnesota vs Chitral, Pakistan
Tura vs Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada
Tura vs Mangareva, Gambier Islands, French Polynesia
Tura vs Saint Paul, Ne, Usa
Tura vs Laverton, Australia
Grajau vs Deir-Alla
Baghdad vs Hawkinsville, Ga
Valentine, Ne vs Waihi
Vicenza vs Yinchuan
International Falls, Minnesota vs Tura Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near International Falls, Minnesota
- Kenora, On, Canada - 153.4 kms (95.3 miles) NNW
- Roseaue, Mn, Usa - 196.7 kms (122.2 miles) WNW
- Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn, Usa - 179.7 kms (111.7 miles) SSW
- Pokegama Dam, Mn, Usa - 179.7 kms (111.7 miles) SSW
- Pine River Dam, Mn, Usa - 179.7 kms (111.7 miles) SSW
- Leech Lake Dam, Mn, Usa - 179.7 kms (111.7 miles) SSW
- Park Rapids, Mn, Usa - 223 kms (138.6 miles) SW
- Sioux Lookout, On, Canada - 203.8 kms (126.7 miles) NNE
- Dryden, On, Canada - 148.3 kms (92.2 miles) NNE
- Simcoe, On, Canada - 148.2 kms (92.1 miles) NNE
- Atikokan, On, Canada - 131.8 kms (81.9 miles) E
- Two Harbors, Mn, Usa - 214.6 kms (133.3 miles) SE
- Ashland, Wi, Usa - 249.7 kms (155.2 miles) SE
- Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn, Usa - 176.5 kms (109.7 miles) S
- Duluth, Minnesota, Usa - 212.9 kms (132.3 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Tura
- Hatanga, Russia - 862 kms (535.6 miles) N
- Olenek, Russia - 717.1 kms (445.6 miles) NE
- Essej, Russia - 476.8 kms (296.3 miles) N
- Selagoncy, Russia - 688.9 kms (428.1 miles) ENE
- Suntar, Russia - 901.7 kms (560.4 miles) E
- Erbogacen, Russia - 518 kms (321.9 miles) SE
- Vanavara, Russia - 450.3 kms (279.8 miles) SSE
- Vitim, Russia - 838.9 kms (521.3 miles) SE
- Kirensk, Russia - 836.3 kms (519.7 miles) SE
- Bratsk, Russia - 892 kms (554.3 miles) S