| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in International Falls, Minnesota in August is very mild at 17.6 °C (63.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.2 °C (75.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.9 °C (51.6 °F).
- In August there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 13.3 °C (23.9 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat dry with rain occasionally. Just 79mm (3.1in) of H2O tumbles during on average 12 days.
- The shortest day is 13:28 long and the longest day is 15:05 long with an average length of 14:18.
Check the distance to and compare the International Falls, Minnesota August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in International Falls, Minnesota, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding International Falls, Minnesota:
- Kenora, On, Canada - 153.4 kms (95.3 miles) NNW
- Roseaue, Mn, Usa - 196.7 kms (122.2 miles) WNW
- Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn, Usa - 179.7 kms (111.7 miles) SSW
- Pokegama Dam, Mn, Usa - 179.7 kms (111.7 miles) SSW
- Pine River Dam, Mn, Usa - 179.7 kms (111.7 miles) SSW
- Leech Lake Dam, Mn, Usa - 179.7 kms (111.7 miles) SSW
- Park Rapids, Mn, Usa - 223 kms (138.6 miles) SW
- Sioux Lookout, On, Canada - 203.8 kms (126.7 miles) NNE
- Dryden, On, Canada - 148.3 kms (92.2 miles) NNE
- Simcoe, On, Canada - 148.2 kms (92.1 miles) NNE
- Atikokan, On, Canada - 131.8 kms (81.9 miles) E
- Two Harbors, Mn, Usa - 214.6 kms (133.3 miles) SE
- Ashland, Wi, Usa - 249.7 kms (155.2 miles) SE
- Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn, Usa - 176.5 kms (109.7 miles) S
- Duluth, Minnesota, Usa - 212.9 kms (132.3 miles) SSE